TFI Execution Trader
Our Client is an asset manager, managing a wide array of investments, spanning from aggressive, high volatility market-neutral hedge funds to benchmark-driven traditional equity funds.
Within their firm is a group responsible for trading of all of the firm’s investment strategies. The trading philosophy of the group is rooted in building expertise in liquidity and market structure across asset classes, as well as increasing capacity to enhance returns of the firm’s investment strategies.
The position is for a TFI and FX execution trader who will be working next to the Specialist in Rates for execution trading. The person will work closely with investment strategy researchers, portfolio managers, technologists, algorithmic trading strategists as well as optimize and manage external relationships.
- Executing trades in Rates and FX related instruments in a systematically laden environment.
- Present strong relationships within the investments community
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the current and potential product universe as it pertains to the current and future regulatory as well as Macro Economic environment
- Maintain relationships with interdealer and broker- dealer contacts
- 3+ years of experience trading Rates and currencies for a similar styled (buy-side) platform.
- Understanding of microstructure issues surrounding the trading of aforementioned products
- Understanding of the issues surrounding the automation of trading and algorithmic execution.