The Horizon Group
Sourcer - Human Resources
My client is a global private asset management firm. The firm is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut.
Sourcer job Spec:
- Build and own a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool for key positions
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing search strategy for priority roles
- Manage job postings on a variety of external job sites
- Source and develop passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, social media, research, etc.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS
- Screen candidates for interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- 1-3 years of relevant sourcing experience required
- strong organizational skills and great follow through on tasks.
- A strong understanding of LinkedIn Recruiter and other Candidate sourcing tools
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- Proven results in past roles including sourcing and/or recruiting
- Results-oriented mindset with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office