The Horizon Group
Recruiter - Human Resources
My client is a global private asset management firm. The firm is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Participate in full life-cycle of recruiting including: identifying, pre-screening and assessing candidates’ applications.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to attract and recruit both active and passive candidates.
- Utilize both standard and creative sourcing strategies such as: Linked In, One Wire and other sources to identify top talent and find qualified candidates in all markets
- Operate as a business partner and build strong relationships with internal clients.
- Implement ideas and strategies to contribute to the growth of the recruiting function
- Proactively seek, and maintain a database of information on top talent for use in future recruiting efforts.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong project and process management skills.
- 5 to 7 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Excellent assessor of talent and expert in the most recent techniques for recruiting and growing employees at all levels
- A customer-focused perspective and orientation to the process
- Proven success with proactive, multi-channel sourcing across all candidate levels
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex offers, collaborate with internal stakeholders, and close candidates
- Strong time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, including strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented individual who demonstrates a high level of accuracy
- Able to multi-task in fast paced environment
- BA/BS degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office