Senior Credit Operations Analyst Job
The Horizon group is looking for a senior operations analyst for one of our clients in New York. Please read the job description below, and if you think you are a fit, apply online.
- Provide middle and back office support for the following product types trade by US Credit desk: HY and IG corporate bonds, equities, bank loans, exchange traded/OTC derivatives, FX and Repos
- Assist with the daily break resolution of cash, trade and position exceptions with our Internal Recs Team and Fund Administrator
- Work on addressing trade booking error and missing security static data info which surface on daily exception reports
- Distribute daily trade recaps to executing broker contacts to ensure trade economic and delivery details are formally confirmed by our counter-parties prior to scheduled settlement
- Assist on various ad-doc project assignments related to infrastructure improvements which will include but not be limited to executing broker analysis and creation of counter-party contact database
- Research and process various cash events / corporate actions into trade entry system
- Assist with setting up new executing and clearing broker accounts into trade entry system
- Daily P&L coordination with the desk and support for month end independent price verification process with our Administrator and detailed NAV tie out process.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Business Administration or Economics
- 5 years of experience preferably working within Operations and/or Fund Accounting for either a Fund Administrator, Prime Broker or Hedge Fund
- Product knowledge preferred of US Credit sectors, specifically equities, corp bonds, bank loans… who understands the life cycle of a trade post execution
- Team player, motivated self-starter and control focused
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized, detail oriented and possesses the ability to multi-task
- Confident, clear communicator who can face off with both internal and external counterparts whilst working in a pressurized environment.
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Sophis a plus
- ClearPar and/or Wall Street Office a plus
- MarkitWire, DTCC, ICE Link affirmation platforms a plus