The Horizon Group is looking for a Researcher to work with a large global banking client to achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates for a variety of financial, technical and IT positions for their NYC location.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting existing candidate base, social media, and internet sites; providing organization information, compensation, job descriptions, etc…
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Continually investigates and utilizes e-recruiting sources/sites and costs. Stays abreast of recruiting trends.
- Utilizes traditional, creative and alternative recruiting techniques.
- Builds strategic partnerships with internal customers such as Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners.
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience with proven ability to recruit technical and non-technical professionals.
- Must possess a depth of technical, functional and general business knowledge that can be translated into strategies, programs, plans and tactics that will improve the site's recruiting, talent, scouting/sourcing and selection capabilities.