JOB TITLE: Relationship Manager – Agriculture / Food & Beverage
The Horizon Group is searching for a Relationship Manager with a focus on agriculture / food sector. Our client is a global bank located in New York, NY. You will be responsible for managing client relationships with the bank’s food and agriculture clients in order to facilitate business.
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Marketing / Origination
- Prospect new clients.
- Network within the industry/sector and participate in conference to foster business networking and deal generation.
Structuring / Negotiation
- Analyze and structure deals, manage due diligence process, negotiate terms and conditions, draft TS, recommend final deal structure, oversee transaction/deal approval, co-ordinate and negotiate closing (including legal documentation and funding requirement).
- Seek mandate.
- Develop and manage the portfolio utilizing analysis of the markets in the region.
- Ensure that clients are performing in accordance with internal and external rules and regulations.
- Analyze financial/market reports and legal documents in relation to borrowers, their market positions, their commercial operations, and their ability to meet financial commitments in the future.
- Manage credit process.
- At least 5-7 years of banking (or banking related) experience, preferably within a global organization.
- Ability to quantify business/financial risks, to assess credit (and related) risks and articulate and apply mitigating factors.
- Analytic, results-oriented, good communicator (internally and externally), committed to achieve objective.
- A developed personal view/opinion.
- Strong team player with strong interpersonal skills.