The Horizon Group
Ideal candidate would have 2 years training in M&A investment banking.
Someone who is independently motivated and would like to become a PM in the asset management side would be preferred.
- Running valuation analyses;
- Performing complex financial modeling; including accretion/dilution & LBO models
- Generating event driven ideas;
- Conducting business, industry and capital markets research;
- Ensuring that all material is accurate and complete;
- Currently matriculated student in an analyst program, specifically in the M&A division of investment banking;
- Outstanding academic, achievement and peer recognition;
- Demonstrated quantitative, analytic and modeling skills;
- Highly developed written and oral communications skills;
- Knowledge of M&A market;
- Expertise in financial and computer applications;
- Understanding/experience with credit analysis is preferred;
- Strong interpersonal skills utilized within a team environment;
- Strong work ethic;
- A high level of integrity
- Legally authorized to work in the US and will not require sponsorship in the future.