Securities Finance and Corporate Equity Middle Office Officer
To Support the trading activities of the Securities Finance and Corporate Equity Business
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Trade lifecycle management of Equity Derivatives and Cash Equities (with potential for Stock Loan to be included) – FO Booking requests, BO queries and Finance/Risk query management
- Corporate Actions/Dividend Maintenance – Processing CA in Trading system and updating dividend curves
- Regulatory Reporting – Primarily Dodd Frank reporting to DTCC
- Support European Middle Office with any overflow of work
- Ability to liaise with Corporate and Institutional clients in the Cash Equity Space
- Ad-hoc project work
Experience / Qualifications / Education:
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or equivalent.
- 3-5 years previous experience in an Equity Derivatives Middle Office. Equity Financing knowledge not essential but beneficial.
- Knowledge of Murex Derivatives would be extremely beneficial; SSEOMS and Martini would also be beneficial.
- Series 7 qualification an advantage (could be taken when employment starts as it will be necessary immediately)