Transaction Manager Job – ABS Prime and Third Party Securitization Group
Transaction Manager Job Description:
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Responsible for high level management of the securitization of Asset Backed loans which could include loans for principal and third party transactions.
– Negotiating/coordinate required disclosure as well as securitization related documents (termsheets, pooling and servicing agreements, prospectus supplements etc.)
– Modeling / reverse engineering structures and tie out with accounting firms and / or third party issuers.
– Liaison with all internal and external parties involved in the transaction including, internal and external legal counsel, trustees, accounting firms, trading desk, sales force and other transaction managers.
– Maintenance of deal structures on Bloomberg, Intex and Yield Book and data on securitization website.
– Ability to interact with traders, structurers, legal counsel, rating agencies, accountants, trustees, financial printers and credit enhancement providers.
– Must be proficient in effectively communicating highly complex transaction requirements and deadlines to internal and external participants.
– Responsible for identifying and resolving issues in a timely manner to ensure that all securitization close at the designated time.
Minimum Skill Requirements:
– Undergraduate Degree
– Excellent external and internal client relationship skills required.
– Ability to communicate well and work under tight deadlines.
– Proven project management skills
– Enthusiastic, proactive team player
– Minimum 3 years experience in securitization, capital markets, or structured finance;
– Demonstrated knowledge and ability to model revolving or amortizing securitization cash flows and structures
– Knowledge of intex, yieldbook and Bloomberg a plus