Trading Systems Operations Support Analyst Job
Unique Position Details:
This is a 3rd shift position. Hours will be in the range of 12am-8am Central time, Sunday through Thursday. This position’s holidays are based on the Australian Securities Exchange and other Asia Pacific markets.
This is an exciting opportunity for a systems administrator with broad experience to join the fun, fast paced and challenging world of derivatives trading. As a member of the trading systems operations team, the successful candidate will be a primary support person for our Asia Pacific expansion as well as assist in supporting European and North American trading operations.
Day to day duties include:
- Work closely with trading personnel to resolve issues, answer questions, relay feature requests and provide the best trading experience possible.
- Troubleshooting complex trading and system related issues, including log mining and correlation.
- Monitory system components.
- Identify opportunities for improvement or automation of processes and procedures, and write scripts, code or documentation to resolve.
- Release software.
- Interface with internal support and development teams to drive application improvements and bug fixes.
- Work quickly and accurately, and maintain a level head in a high pressure environment.
- Build relationships with exchange personnel to assist in trouble shooting as well as to understand exchange side initiatives and best position the client to respond to changes.
- 4+ years each supporting Windows servers, and Linux or Unix
- 4+ years experience with Perl, PHP, Unix Shell, etc.
- 4+ years in a support role in a complex enterprise environment.
- 2+ years working experience supporting internal or external “customers”
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an IT related field.
- SQL scripting experience
- Oracle DB administration experience
- Software development experience
- TCP/IP networking
- Knowledge of financial markets and options trading is a plus