System Security Manager Job
The Horizon Group is seeking a system security manager to fill our client’s job opening. The system security manager secures enterprise information by designing, implementing, and enforcing security controls, safeguards, policies, and procedures; managing staff. You will be required to know information technology security policies among other requirements. Please apply online for this system security manager job, or give us a call today.
System Security Manager Job Duties:
– Accomplishes system security human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
– Achieves system security operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
– Meets system security financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
– Protects computer assets by developing security strategies; directing system control development and access management, monitoring, control, and evaluation.
– Establishes system safeguards by directing disaster preparedness development; conducting preparedness tests.
– Develops security awareness by directing development of orientation and training programs; counseling clients.
– Advises senior management by identifying critical security issues; recommending risk-reduction solutions.
– Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations; coordinating hardware and software evaluations with vendors.
– Accomplishes system security and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Information Security Policies, Network Security, Change Management, Quality Management, Technical Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Strategic Planning, Supervision, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Analyzing Information