Senior Residential Loan Portfolio Manager Job – Los Angeles California
Successful buy-side client is seeking to recruit a Senior Residential Loan Portfolio Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will be a senior member of the portfolio management team, and will be responsible for developing and implementing residential loan investment strategies. He/she will work primarily with the firm’s private capital funds focused on investing across the capital structure into operating companies and various asset opportunities including commercial real estate, residential real estate and other consumer and commercial assets.
– Manage investments in residential loans in multi-sector investment portfolios.
– Execute/direct trades to achieve those objectives.
– Contribute to the broader firm investment process by contributing relevant market color and independent analysis/research.
– Support existing client franchise by working with account managers to update existing clients on market conditions, philosophy, process and performance.
The ideal candidate will have:
– 10+ years of residential loan / structured credit investment experience.
– Residential loan asset management experience.
– Structuring experience.
– Strong client facing skills and communication skills, both written and verbal.
– MBA and/or CFA a plus
Critical Competencies for Success
– Ability to develop thoughtful trading strategies for specific objectives and/or recommended alternative strategies for achieving portfolio goals.
– Ability to work across the organization with Portfolio Managers, Credit Research Analysts and Account Managers in a collaborative manner.
– Manage the flow of information from the markets to internal constituencies. Manage external trading relationships.
– Effective client presentation skills. Ability to articulate firm’s philosophy and process and support new business franchise.
[button color=”darkgreen” size=”large” link=”https://www.thehorizongroup.com/online-application” target=”_self”]Apply Now![/button]