Senior Quantitative Analyst Job
The Fund Investment Manager is seeking a Quantitative Analyst to join our Quantitative Analysis Team. The Analyst will work closely with the rest of the team to support a variety of trading and risk management operations.
– Cash flow model development and validation.
– Scenario generation model development.
– Asset-liability and interest rate risk management.
– Market / trading strategy formulation.
– Relative value analytics.
– Portfolio management support.
– Master’s degree or international equivalent focused on math, engineering, computer science, or physics.
– CFA preferable.
– 6-8 years work experience, with a specialization in structured products (RMBS, CMBS, and/or esoteric ABS such as whole business and aircraft securitizations). Ideally this structured product experience gained by working both as a “quant” and in one or more of: trading, risk management, or structuring.
– Proficiency with large scale data manipulation via industry standard database programming languages
– Excellent project management and communication skills
– Highly developed programming skills, in VBA, C/C++, and (especially) Matlab.
[button color=”darkgreen” size=”large” link=”https://www.thehorizongroup.com/online-application” target=”_self”]Apply Now![/button]