Senior Loan Administrator Job – German Speaking Preferred
- Responsible for handling all existing loan activities for Real Estate: loans, committed lines and letters of credit; maintain all loan-related reports in MIDAS System; handle new fundings, rollovers, fee schedules, repayment schedules, etc.
- Perform supervisory function as leader of the Loan Administration Real Estate group.
- Reviews loan documentation and forms received from Business Group to ensure proper recoding of transactions.
- Perform the agent function for all syndicated Real Estate loan facilities; insure the proper flow of information and funds between borrowers and participants.
- Ensure that information flow coming from agent banks, corporate customers, Head Office, Real Estate Finance, Funding Desk etc. interacts promptly and gets properly reflected in our records; handle all correspondence regarding standby letters of credit, syndicated loans, etc.; conduct manual billing process regarding interest and fees in a timely fashion; maintains all escrow accounts in system and statements to customers.
- Create and update forms and templates which become necessary in the workflow.
- Responsible for detailed spreadsheets on complex construction loan activities used for reconciliation and audit confirmations. Prepares statistical information as becomes necessary.
- Prepare loans related accounting batch entries and handle manual adjustments to income reports; maintain Loan Administration RE filing system for syndications.
- Perform error reporting for any problems encountered in the Loan Administration systems and assist the IT Department in the location, resolution and testing of fixed for such errors.
- Prepare and supervise the correct input of data into Home Office Systems (KIS, Marzipan and CMS).
- Assist and support the Compliance mandates of the Branch.
- Adhere to and maintain detailed knowledge of the policies, procedures and programs applicable to the Loan Administration area as documented in the bank’s GOP’s and DOP’s.
- Review the OFAC/GWL report, communicate possible “false hits” and hits to Compliance in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that new customer input records or amendments have proper approval.