Relationship Manager Job – Consumer Services
– Undergraduate degree with coursework in Finance, Economics, or related coursework; MBA preferred
– 7+ years of prior investment/corporate banking experience with proven ability to operate within a matrix environment and to assist in managing/mentoring junior teammates as appropriate
– Strong Corporate Finance, Capital Markets and transactional experience
– Strong credit skills and training; clear understanding of the different debt products.
– Experience with financial modeling, building, and using operating and cash flow projections and credit and financial analysis
– Prior experience as a Corporate Finance Analyst or Associate within Consumer & Services preferred
– Broad industry knowledge with recent experience and focus on investment grade names
– Strong written and oral communication skills
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
– This is a Vice President position in the Consumer & Services team, working closely with Senior Relationship Managers covering clients in the Consumer & Services sectors
– Actively work with Relationship Managers to originate new business and generate innovative ideas for clients
– Work together with internal partners in credit, risk and compliance on day to day client service management
– Attend and prepare client presentations, bank meetings, and investor days
– Responsible for knowing, understanding and complying with all bank and governmental rules and regulations
– Responsible for reporting to the Chief Risk Officer on any non-compliance bank or governmental rules or regulations that may come to the employee’s attention in the course of his/her employment.