Seeking a highly motivated, positive, detail-oriented individual to manage a fixed-income hedge-fund’s bond analysis and portfolio risk system. Position will need to intermediate between portfolio management team and 3rd-party software development company. Responsibilities include the installation and testing of new versions of software, development of new features, and identification and correction of product bugs. Frequent transaction-related model result analysis and special projects related to the calculation, storage, and use of analytic system results. Applicant must be comfortable working on a wide variety of projects in a fast paced environment. Outstanding performance will be rewarded with increased responsibility.
- 2 to 4 year experience in mortgage-backed, asset-backed, or fixed-income securities analytics/research.
- Experience with the PolyPaths a definite preferred.
- University degree required.
- Coursework in computer science/engineering, finance, and statistics are advantageous.
- PolyPaths, Windows SA, Excel, Visual Basic, MSSQL.