Network Security and Fraud Management Director Job
The Horizon Group is seeking a professional for our network security and fraud management director job opening. The network security and fraud management director secures enterprise assets and reduces losses by determining network security and fraud management requirements; planning, implementing, and testing systems; preparing network security and fraud management standards, policies, and procedures; directing staff. Please take a look at our job description and qualifications before you apply. If you think you are perfect for this type of role, please apply online or submit your resume.
Network Security and Fraud Management Director Job Duties:
– Accomplishes security and fraud management human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; reviewing compensation strategies.
– Develops security and fraud management organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to enterprise strategic thinking and direction; researching network security and fraud management standards.
– Directs security and fraud management operational strategies by analyzing trends; preparing critical security measurements; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies.
– Implements security and fraud management financial strategies by anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
– Determines network security and fraud management requirements by evaluating business strategies; conducting network security audits and fraud risk assessment studies, including network usage, billing integrity, revenue surety, and internal threats; preparing cost estimates.
– Plans network security and fraud management systems by evaluating prevention, deterrent, detection, alert, profiling, and neural technologies; identifying risks, weaknesses, and suspicious activities; developing safeguard policies, procedures, and controls; preparing incident response and deterrent practices; adhering to industry standards.
– Validates network security and fraud management systems by monitoring network performance and fraud prevention measures; developing and implementing tests and audits; monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
– Upgrades security systems by monitoring network environment and fraud management systems; identifying gaps in protection; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
– Prepares network security and fraud reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
– Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging network security and fraud management practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
– Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Network Security, Firewall Administration, Network Design and Implementation, Technical Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, People Management, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Developing Budgets, Problem Solving