Junior Credit Analyst Job
Junior Credit Analyst Job Description:
– Prepare credit and grading applications so as to get credit approvals from credit departments.
– Analysis of customers’ financial data and related market information.
– Monitor customers’ creditworthiness, obtaining periodical information of their financial status and industrial environment.
– Meet and call customers for their financial information and report it to the management.
– Negotiate and discuss with credit departments and other departments for credit approval and control.
– Prepare and work for internal audit and regulatory examinations.
– Negotiate and discuss with both customers and lawyers about loan agreements and related agreements for documentation purposes.
– 2 to 3 years of experience working as a corporate credit analyst in commercial banks, however, we will welcome candidates with a few years of financial experience and knowledge of accounting who are willing to learn and be trained (experience can include internship experience).
– Knowledge of general banking business and transaction is required.
– Bachelor’s Degree (business, accounting, economics).
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF)
- Writing, reading and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English for internal and external are required.
- General credit, financial analysis
- Sometimes we require overtime, as well as miscellaneous clerical work including faxing, typing, filing. We might ask him/her to usher guests into the office as well.