Junior Business Analyst Job
– FIX Client On boarding and Connectivity
FX front-office technology team is seeking a FIX client on boarding specialist with hands-on experience of working with clients. Candidate will work with team members from FX eCommerce sales desk, networking group, FX support and FX development teams to manage and coordinate all activities related to on boarding of external client. In addition, the candidate will be expected to have a good understanding of FX business to provide support for platforms such as algorithms and FX options.
Role requires a strong communication and organizational skills as you will be liaising with several teams at any time and managing on boarding project with several clients at any given time.
- The role involves ownership and accountability for the onboarding of clients trading electronically, covering all the offerings and flows available via protocol.
- Help define best practices and processes to streamline the onboarding activities, promoting the most effective operational process possible. For this, the candidate will be expected to proactively respond to issues and queries raised by the clients.
- Work with the client’s technology teams to develop a detailed on boarding project deliverables plan for self and publish to all relevant teams.
- Liaise with business and other teams with the company to deliver project as per agreed timelines.
- Work with other offshore FIX on boarding team members to ensure a timely, seamless and integrated solution for clients.
- Work closely with on shore and off shore development teams to ensure smooth testing and on boarding experience for FIX clients.
- Help analyze client flows to identify trends and recommend optimization points in terms of latencies and flow configurations.
- Work with IT department to define required network configurations. Work with network services providers and cross-connect services providers.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Direct experience in client-facing technology or production support role.
- Knowledge of the financial industry in relation to fixed income or foreign exchange is preferred
- FX application support or BA experience
- A good academic background, with at least an under graduate degree in a technical subject.
- Understand of FIX protocol
- Knowledge of networking connectivity options and topologies
- Basic linux/shell experience
- Prior application development experience a plus