Job Title: Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst
Our client is an SEC registered investment advisor with approximately $30 billion under management and is hiring a fixed income portfolio analyst to join their team in New England. You will work closely with Portfolio Managers through a hands-on manager to perform risk and cash flow analysis, model assumptions, and develop strategies.
Compensation will be competitive. Relocation assistance is available.
- Using Intex, Trepp, Bloomberg and Polypaths to provide analysis and reporting on prospective investments and the managed portfolios.
- Maintaining the aforementioned systems, models and data inputs; and their integration with other internal systems and processes.
- Developing other models/spreadsheets to analyze portfolios.
- Recommending actions to achieve portfolio goals.
- Have 2-4 years of experience in a similar environment
- Demonstrate a dynamic and reasoned thought process; and have the ability to communicate complex concepts and analyses in simple terms.
- Exhibit a strong attention to detail.
- Be proficient in both bond and options mathematics.
- Have experience using INTEX, Bloomberg and Polypaths (or Factset, Wall Street Analytcis, Yieldbook, or Black Rock Anser). Trepp experience preferred.
- Have experience working with Agency RMBS, Non-agency RMBS, CMBS and ABS structures.
- Possess a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic.
- Have earned a degree from a top quality quantitative program; MBA strongly preferred.