Trader, Cash Equities, Event-Trading, Global Trading
My Client is an asset manager, managing a wide array of investments, spanning from aggressive, high volatility market-neutral hedge funds to benchmark-driven traditional equity funds.
Within their firm is a group responsible for trading of all of the firm’s investment strategies. The trading philosophy of the group is rooted in building expertise in liquidity and market structure across asset classes, as well as increasing capacity to enhance returns of the firm’s investment strategies.
The position is for cash equities even driven execution trader who will be reporting to head of all credit and equity-linked trading. The person will work closely with investment strategy researchers, portfolio managers, technologists, algorithmic trading strategists as well as optimize and manage external relationships.
- Aid in implementing event-driven trading strategy as it relates to cash equities.
- Present strong relationships within the investments community
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the current and potential product universe as it pertains to the current and future regulatory as well as event-driven Equities environment
- Maintain relationships with interdealer and broker- dealer contacts
- 3+ years of experience trading cash equities in an event-driven environment for a similar styled (buy-side)
- Understanding of microstructure issues surrounding the trading of aforementioned products
- Understanding of the issues surrounding the automation of trading