Distressed Credit Analyst Job
Our client focuses solely on the research and portfolio management of arbitrage and corporate event strategies.
They currently seek an exceptionally talented analyst with a minimum of 2 years of experience in bankruptcy/restructuring to work closely with the funds’ Portfolio Managers and Traders. This is a new position for the firm’s growing event-driven, special situations and distressed investing strategies. This position offers the opportunity for a talented analyst to make impactful decisions within a small investment team.
- Analyze companies in both stressed situations and bankruptcy
- Recommend trade ideas
- Build and maintain financial models
- Liaise with sell-side, legal and other restructuring professionals
Desired Skills and Experience:
What You’ll Bring (Requirements)
- An undergraduate degree from a top university
• Formal credit training from a bank, rating agency or other investment firm
• 2 – 4 years of experience in the financial industry in distressed credits, bankruptcy, restructuring and special situations investing.
Who You Are
- Intelligent, energetic and goal-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple tasks, while exercising sound judgment
• A self-starter with the ability to follow through and complete tasks in a highly intellectual, collaborative environment
• Well-organized and detail-oriented
• Effect analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills