Position: Columnar Database Developer - InfiniDB
Department: Asset Management
Large asset management client seeks a column based database developer to work in their Global Asset Management division. This position will report to a senior quantitative analyst and interact with several internal clients, including traders, risk management, back office and IT. The ideal candidate will have column based database development experience and a desire to work in finance with a team of quantitative analysts.
- Build and maintain high performance database with hundreds of millions of rows of data, including database setup and ETL of data from multiple data sources
- Responsible for building and maintaining API, OLAP, and BI layers.
- Analysis of data and database optimization.
- Administration of database server as required.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline (computer science, mathematics) or equivalent experience
- Experience working with column based (InfiniDB, memSQL, MonetDB, LucidDB or similar) database development
- Python, Linux administration and shell scripting skills required