Head of Commercial Real Estate Job NYC
– Understanding the risk profile of the portfolio in US and devising structured solutions and workout strategies including alternatives.
– Develop and implement recovery strategies to divest and monetize non core assets.
– Execute and monitor approved strategies, including actions necessary to foreclose where required.
– Manage all REO investments including engaging and managing appropriate third party resources, preparing and maintaining budgets, approving expenditures and managing liquidations efforts.
– Monitor and review all loans for potential risk provision requirements and generate applications for loan loss provisions where necessary.
– Implement policies and process controls.
– Supervision of team of up to 8 staff members.
– Manage loan and asset sales processes.
– Graduate / MBA with several years relevant experience in commercial real estate financing and relationship management. Proven track record in management of distressed commercial real estate debt in the US market.
– Sound knowledge of US real estate market.
– Strong understanding of complex structures in terms of credit risk and execution.
– Experience of dealing with US and international clients.
– Sound knowledge in lending relevant legal, tax and economic issues. Excellent analytical skills.
– Very good knowledge of MS Office especially of Excel and Word.
– High degree of responsibility, ability to work under pressure, ability to convince people and to assert oneself.
– Results focused with a demonstrated ability to manage and execute multiple tasks within challenging deadlines.