Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst Job – Life Insurance
An SEC-registered investment advisor with approximately $30 billion under management, will be hiring a fixed income portfolio analyst to join our life portfolio management. Compensation will be competitive.
– Using Bloomberg and FACTSET (or similar fixed income system) to provide analysis and reporting on prospective investments and the managed portfolios.
– Recommending actions to achieve portfolio goals.
– Assisting with monitoring/analysis of derivative hedges.
– Assisting with monitoring of hedge funds and private equity.
– Interfacing with Life Insurance business line on investment related initiatives.
– Maintaining the aforementioned systems, models and data inputs; and their integration with other internal systems and processes.
– Developing other models/spreadsheets to analyze portfolios.
– Demonstrate a dynamic and reasoned thought process; and have the ability to communicate complex concepts and analyses in simple terms.
– Exhibit a strong attention to detail and work ethic.
– Be proficient in both bond and options mathematics.
– Have experience using Bloomberg and FACTSET (or similar). Possess a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic.
– Have earned a degree from a top quality quantitative program; MBA or CFA strongly preferred.
– Minimum two years relevant work experience.
[button color=”darkgreen” size=”large” link=”https://www.thehorizongroup.com/online-application” target=”_self”]Apply Now![/button]