Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst Job
Our client is an SEC registered investment advisor with approximately $30 billion under management and is hiring a fixed income portfolio analyst to join their team
Work closely with Portfolio Managers through a hands-on manager to perform risk and cash flow analysis, model assumptions, and develop strategies.
Compensation will be competitive.
– Using Intex, Trepp, Bloomberg and FACTSET to provide analysis and reporting on prospective investments and the managed portfolios.
– Maintaining the aforementioned systems, models and data inputs; and their integration with other internal systems and processes.
– Developing other models/spreadsheets to analyze portfolios.
– Recommending actions to achieve portfolio goals.
– Have 2-4 years of experience in a similar environment
– Demonstrate a dynamic and reasoned thought process; and have the ability to communicate complex concepts and analyses in simple terms.
– Exhibit a strong attention to detail.
– Be proficient in both bond and options mathematics.
– Have experience using INTEX, Bloomberg and FACTSET (or polypaths, Wall Street Analytcis, Black Rock Answer). Trepp experience preferred.
– Have experience working with Agency RMBS, Non-agency RMBS, CMBS and ABS structures.
– Possess a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic.
– Have earned a degree from a top quality quantitative program; MBA strongly preferred.
[button color=”darkgreen” size=”large” link=”https://www.thehorizongroup.com/online-application” target=”_self”]Apply Now![/button]