Credit Review Officer Job
Credit Review Officer Job Description:
– Responsible for credit examinations of various business units in the Americas Division to assess credit quality and credit administration of such units.
– Evaluate the depth and adequacy of the units’ credit analysis, adherence with the bank’s policies and procedures and report such findings to management of Credit Review and senior management of the bank.
– On occasion, head examination teams and supervise the review process involving multiple team members.
– Perform certain portfolio management functions.
– Candidate with strong credit analysis skills with a minimum of 7-8 years experience in a major US, foreign or regional bank.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential, as well as tact and diplomacy in dealing with senior management.
– Good computer skills are required.
– Broad credit experience in a variety of industries, lending disciplines and credit structures.
– Ability to conduct domestic and foreign travel for 1-2 week assignments 1-2 times per year