Senior Business Analyst Consultant
The Horizon Group has a great consulting job for a Senior Business Analyst looking to work in an international bank in New Jersey City. This assignment runs for 6 months. If you are interested in this consultant job, please apply online. One of our recruiters will contact you to see if you are a good fit or not.
Senior Business Analyst Job Description:
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will help provide quality technology solutions that address line of business needs by developing and documenting business requirements.
Senior Business Analyst Job Responsibilities:
• Perform detailed requirements analysis required for a series of initiatives related to IFRS GAAP
• Documenting detailed business requirements, process flows and other documents as necessary
• Post implementation support for IFRS 12 disclosures during 2014 Q2/Q3
• Work on new IFRS standards (IFRS 9 etc) supporting and conducting Business Analysis, data/gap analysis, identifying and creating use/test cases, documenting business requirements and current/future state processes during Q3 and Q4.
• Liaise with SMEs, functional and developer leads to ensure IT and non-IT build is in line with the business requirements raised.
• Regularly interacting with Regional Finance and Technology partners located around the world.
- Financial services background
- Strong written and oral communications skills