Compliance Analyst Job – BSA / AML in New York
Seeking junior analyst to assist with review of Know Your Customer (KYC) customer files in connection with the bank’s anti-money laundering (AML) compliance program and other related projects.
Duration of assignment:
Start as soon as possible, approximately 3 month.
BSA/AML Analyst (temporary)
– Evaluate from on-boarding, quality assurance and period refresh of KYC perspective documentation for a diversified portfolio of Shipping, Energy, Commodities, Financial Institution, Transportation, Aviation, Infrastructure and Real Estate customers.
– Research customer activity to determine responsible business units (based upon pre-determined criteria) as part of a project undertaken at the branch.
– Assist in implementation of new customer on-boarding system, including quality assurance function.
– Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act requirements regarding KYC for institutional customers, including foreign entities and foreign financial institutions.
– Experience in evaluating KYC information.
– Strong communication skills.
– Prior experience working in a “project” environment with clearly defined goals.
[button_big link=’https://www.thehorizongroup.com/online-application/’ value=’APPLY NOW’ color=’#ffffff’ border_color=’#41b622′ background=’#40bb20′ target=’_self’]