Collateral Analyst Job – Residential Mortgages
Fixed Income – Residential Mortgage Trading Desk
New York, NY
Collateral Analyst Job Description:
The Investment Bank Residential Mortgage Trading Desk’s Contract Finance group is looking for a Collateral Analyst to participate in the data manipulation and stratification with respect to purchase, sale, securitization and administration of residential mortgage loan portfolios.
Responsibilities include assisting the Residential Mortgage Trading Desk and the Contract Finance group in a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
– Participation in all facets of the data presentation process related to the purchase, sale and securitization of residential mortgage loans and servicing rights.
– Interaction with the Trading Desk, Sales Force, Contract Finance, Quantitative Research, and the Back Office assisting with the daily administration of the residential whole loan positions.
– Interaction with Attorneys, Accountants, Rating Agencies, and Issuers in the execution of residential mortgage securitizations.
– Development of ability to manage and coordinate all collateral analysis activities without senior Deal Manager involvement.
– Quantitative background with the ability to multi-task.
Minimum Job Requirements:
– BS or BA
– 2-3 Years of Residential Mortgage experience, subprime residential mortgages preferred.
– Efficient in CAS, Excel, Access and Word.
– Familiarity with Foxpro and Cybase would be a plus.
– Strong written and oral communication skills