Chief Administrative Officer Job
Business Management plays a key role in the daily management of the region, its products and people. Focused primarily on the support for the Corporate Investment Bank, the business management team alongside the COO and CAO , are responsible for all daily support to the organization and its clients. The CAO acts as the central point for Business Management, ensuring all global and regional requirements are met. The CAO provides management support for the COO, and is responsible for engaging all business management functions in daily responsibilities and delivery. The CAO is also a conduit for information flow to other control and support functions across the Bank.
- Budget and forecast development for region and global product lines
- Development and maintenance of core management reporting, dashboards and key risk indicators
- Representative for the COO on various regional and global operating committees
- Management of space requirements across the campus
- Responsible for headcount reporting, review and approval of hires against budget
- Projects around operational risk and supervision, which entail refinement of existing process/es within the bank
- Active management of all outsourcing initiatives to internal and external vendors
- Review of audit findings, reporting on status of remediation plans
- Key stakeholder in developing a strong risk and control culture in the region; all daily activities associated with improving risk and control are to be supported by the CAO
- Offer clear direction and guidance to Business Management team on global initiatives
- Act in the capacity of Deputy COO when required
- Role will entail proactive efforts to do support new business development and effectively deliver projects
- Work with the Business Managers to proactively identify and implement process changes to the way in which different processes works
General Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and an advanced degree in Business Administration or other related field, or a combination of undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 10 years of executive management experience.
- Must have a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in roles including strategic planning and staff management.
Additional Specific Minimum Qualifications:
- Demonstrated skills in problem assessment and resolution as well as collaborative problem solving in a complex setting required.
- Must possess excellent communications skills with evidence of successful leadership and administrative/supervisory experience.
- Must have ability to detect emerging trends and encourage and make recommendations for innovative change.
- Must be a results-oriented individual with the persistence and patience necessary to work effectively with a variety of internal and external constituents.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with senior level staff, middle management and administrative divisions is required.
- A demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and lead team efforts necessary.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written, and oral presentations skills a must.
- Strong financial services background, prior work experience in Sales & Trading a plus.