TMT Research Analyst
Our client is a large independent asset manager globally, with investments in seven countries on four continents with billions of dollars in commitments.
They are committed to the delivery of superior, risk-adjusted returns to their clients through the disciplined construction of investment portfolios, the application of industry-leading analytics to investment management, and best-in-class product management. It leverages the extensive global resources of the firm’s entire platform and the deep, local expertise of their staff to provide clients with exposure to globally diversified investment portfolios while maintaining consistent investment discipline and management controls across their investment footprint.
Ideal candidate is someone who is independently motivated and would like to become a PM in the asset management side - would be preferred.
- Running valuation analyses;
- Performing complex financial modeling; including accretion/dilution & LBO models
- Generating event driven ideas;
- Conducting business, industry and capital markets research;
- Ensuring that all material is accurate and complete;
- Demonstrated quantitative, analytic and modeling skills;
- Highly developed written and oral communications skills;
- 2-4 years experience and knowledge of TMT market;
- Expertise in financial and computer applications;
- Understanding/experience with credit analysis is preferred;
- Strong interpersonal skills utilized within a team environment;
- Strong work ethic;
- A high level of integrity