Electronic and Algorithmic Cash Equities Trader
My Client is an Event-Driven buy-side firm, managing a wide array of investments, spanning from the traditional to an aggressive distressed debt and equity fund.
The position is for a cash equities execution trader who will be reporting to head of all credit and equity-linked trading. The person will work closely with investment strategy research, portfolio management, and technologists in algorithmic trading as well as optimize and manage external relationships.
- Execute event-driven trading strategy as it relates to cash equities.
- Present strong relationships within the investments community
- Maintain relationships with interdealer and broker- dealer contacts
- Improve processes and execution as it relates to algorithmic and electronic trading
- 3+ years of experience trading cash equities for a similar styled (buy-side) firm
- Understanding of microstructure issues surrounding the trading of aforementioned products
- Understanding of the issues surrounding the automation of trading and algorithmic execution.